– 1969 in New York City while exhibiting in the Greenwich Village Art Festival Martinique met her future husband and fellow artist Lawrence Whittaker.
– 1973-1975 Martinique & Whittaker worked together in Miami at their gallery/studio “The Artist’s Workshop”.
– 1976-1983 Moved to a “Key West style “1919 house with a studio/gallery on the lower level called “The Pearl and the Unicorn Gallery”. This was a meeting place for many gatherings and openings for Martinique’s artwork.
– 1985-1988 Artist is in an exclusive agreement with “Fine Art Acquisitions/Dyansen Galleries in New York City. One woman shows in SoHo, New Orleans, Chicago and Los Angeles.
– 1989-1992 one woman shows at The Gallery of Turnberry Isle, Miami.
– 1993-2008 Martinique has exhibited in Fine Art Shows in Chicago, Detroit, Kansas City, Houston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Miami and the New York ArtExpo.
Currently living in Florida Lin shares a studio with her husband Larry. Almost forty years later the couple continues to share their passion for painting, travel and exploring the inner landscape through meditation. This discipline provides a rich source of inspiration for their creative expressions.