$50 non refundable application fee is due immediately.
Please do not upload your images without completing payment.
* Complete all parts of the application/ registration form including image descriptions.
* Include five images only per category, four of your work and one of your booth with work displayed.
* If you are applying in two categories, please submit two sets of images, two jury fees and an application
for each entry.
* If paying by check, make checks payable to: South University Area Association.
Mail to: South University Area Association P.O. Box 4525, Ann Arbor, MI 48106-4525.
* Indicate your booth preference, however do NOT pay booth fee until you are notified of acceptance.
* Agree to the general release statement.
*$100 deposit is due Nov 30,2017.
*Mail check or submit payment through ZAPP for the remaining $600.00 booth fee by January 11, 2018.
* If you have requested a double booth or corner space, do not send payment for additional booth fees at this time. If we are able to accommodate your request a final bill will be sent in April.
* If paying by check, make checks payable to: South University Area Association. Mail to: South University Area Association P.O. Box 4525, Ann Arbor, MI 48106-4525.
* If you wish to be juried in an additional category, please follow instructions for new artists. Please note that although you may exhibit in more than one medium, you may be assigned only one space.
*March 14, 2018- $700 deposit check due. In the event space does become available, artists will be notified and the $700 check deposit will be cashed.
There will be approximately 200 booths. All artists must supply their own fire retardant booth structures with weights. There are inside, corner and double booths available. 10’x10′ booths are $700, 10’x10′ corner booths are $800 and 20’x10′ booths are between $1400 and $1600. While every effort is made to honor specific booth requests, assignments are made on the basis of availability. All booths must be 10’x10′, white with white tent walls, and constructed of fire retardant material.
The undersigned Exhibitor(s) acknowledge and understand all show regulations and terms and conditions, as stated in the application, and agree to abide by them. It is expressly understood and agreed that Exhibitor(s) shall hold the event organizers, South University Area Association, City of Ann Arbor, and/or any Employee(s) and/or Agent(s) of the above entities harmless from any and all damages arising from said exhibition. The undersigned also authorizes the use of images of their work for use in Fair publicity, documentation or promotion. The South University Area Association Board and Art Fair Committee reserve the right to make final interpretation of the rules.